The Learning and Development (L&D) Communication Specialist will support the L&D Change Management and Communications Lead to develop and deploy function and program-specific marketing and communication strategies that ensure successful adoption and realization of learning and development programs and initiatives.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes marketing and communications plans and messaging to ensure stakeholders are informed and actively engaged
- Develops and distributes communications on overall learning strategy and initiatives
- Develops and distributes learning catalog-level communication
- Develops standards and templates for program and offering-level communication
- Develops and distributes communication and marketing about existing programs and courses available
- Coordinates communications with Learning Consultants as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.