Title: PCB Layout Designer
- Responsible for the design of Printed Circuit Boards Layout for the medical field.
- Design detailed complex layouts of printed circuit boards using Cadence Allegro version 17.4.
- Create OrCAD library symbols and Allegro footprints per electrical engineering guidelines.
- Create and validating OrCAD electronic schematic designs using CIS parts manager.
- Embed all electrical design requirements (current carrying, isolation requirements, impedance, differential pairs, stack-up, etc.) in the Allegro constraint manager
- Create all necessary artwork files in ODB++ Formats along with any electronic data required for the complete fabrication of the printed circuit board.
- Generate complete assembly drawings and prepare parts list to permit parts procurement and assembly.
- Interface with electrical engineering to establish physical and electrical parameters to meet design requirements.