Develop, create, and modify Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application software. Perform Operational Qualification (OQ) & Performance Qualification (PQ) testing of MES functionality and interfaces with other application software. Perform OQ & PQ testing of equipment interfaces with MES system. Perform end-user training in classroom and shopfloor environments.
- Consult with developers about software system design and maintenance.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Train users to use new or modified equipment &/or applications.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.