- The Manager provides program, external contact center oversight and customer experience excellence guidance based on evolving customer behavior and innovation.
- They would be responsible for all aspects of the vendor relationship, team structure, monitoring or meeting service level performance metrics, and proactively identifies data-driven training and quality gaps.
- The Manager acts as the day-to-day escalation point for critical contact center issues and facilitates a final resolution.
- This individual ensures vendor is audit ready through oversight of the contact centers quality requirements while creating and maintaining related process documentations and systems.
- As the main point of contact, this individual serves as a subject matter expert (SME) on contact center operations, systems, document management and processes.
- The Manager ensures contact center trends, product and technical updates or policies are available and communicated to the external vendor and internal management.
- Ability to present technical knowledge in a simplified understandable manner
- Ability to understand smart devices, digital Apps and other technical mobile or web aspect
- Ability to analyze data, trends, and problem-solve creatively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbal and written correspondence to all levels of management
- Ability to critically think through resolutions of technical and personnel issues that surface in daily operations.
Must meet one of the 2 requirements below.
- Bachelor's degree. Preferably in Computer Science, Business, IT or related Technical field
- Preferred experience in customer service, contact center, project management, helpdesk or related technical experience, OR
- Associate degree AND 3+ years relevant experience in customer service, project management, contact center or helpdesk is required.