Title: Marketing Operations Training and Communications, Manager
In the role of MPP&OE Training and Communications, Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the FUSE System and tools that support the development, review, approval and release of customer oriented materials. You will manage the Help Desk and recommend process improvements that increase efficiency while ensuring compliance.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle daily FUSE system operations
- Serve as Help/Service Desk key contact to facilitate resolution of system issues in a timely manner
- Participate in defining and analyzing opportunities for process or system improvements and enhancements
- Oversee User Access Requirements
- Ensure training requirements are met prior to granting system access
- Responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvements for FUSE Training.
- Prepare educational materials such as quick reference cards, modules, videos, etc.
- Liaise with team to determine training needs and schedule trainings
- Conduct classes, workshops, induvial trainings, office hours, etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Keep attendance and other records
- Develop and email MAP departmental communications re: training, best practices, system updates/outages
- Main point-of-contact for Legal/litigation requests for historical data, and have the knowledge/expertise to provide accurate reporting from various systems to internal or outside council (from oMAP, APEX & PRTS systems)Support Operations team with UAT coordination for system fixes/updates