Title: Validation Engineer/Project Manager
- Measuring production processes and parameters against industry standards.
- Analyzing test data to determine the causes of defects, failure, or flaws and facilitating corrective measures.
- Establishing validation standards and developing performance testing and quality control measures to ensure equipment and processes function within acceptable parameters.
- Reviewing, oversight or verifying Calibration activities and certificates.
- Developing test procedures and validation documentation (protocols and summary reports) that produce analyzable validation data and stand-alone reports.
- Performing risk assessments (FMEA and FMECA) and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Conducting preventative maintenance, as well as repairing or replacing equipment.
- Presenting validation test results and recommending improvements.
- Training staff on validation parameters, overseeing validation activities, and documenting processes.
- Keeping informed of developments and innovation in validation engineering.